Saturday, November 8, 2008

Eventful Week

It is amazing that this time round I am called back to my hometown for work. Within this week only, everyday has been filled with events and celebration, apart from work. There is a Healing Rally which I thought I would totally missed, but managed to join the last one. Then, there was a house warming and celebration of cute twin girls, followed by a farewell to a dear friend after that. The next day, another farewell to a dear friend who will be leaving to NZ. Guess what? Today, morning, I attended a wedding ceremony of my friends. Makes me wonder, what will happen tomorrow...???

Great also to be back and catch up with friends and close ones. It is also wonderful that I am able to make this trip useful when giving moral & prayer support to a friend in tough situation.

Sorry, no photos. I am still figuring out the suitable camera, else would make my blog perrrrfect!

No comments: